2023 District Conference
‘Get Loud’ at PRSA SunCon23 July 27-28 in Miami
July 27-28, 2023
Biscayne Bay Campus – Florida International University
Mark your calendars! The PRSA Sunshine District’s annual conference, SunCon23 Presented by Muck Rack, will be held July 27-28 in Miami at the Biscayne Bay Campus of Florida International University.
This year’s theme is “Get Loud,” a chance to amplify the latest tools, trends, and ideas to inspire the professional pursuits of PR practitioners across the state.
Here are the top five reasons to attend:
- Presentations from experts on various communications strategies and breakout sessions where you will learn new concepts that you can apply at work
- Networking opportunities with your peers from across the Sunshine State
- The Radiance Awards will honor the best work by Florida communicators in the previous year
- Keynote talks from nationally recognized professionals
- QuickStart volunteer training for current and prospective PRSA chapter and district leaders on July 27
On Thursday, July 27, join us from 5-7 p.m. to officially kick off the start of SunCon23 at our welcome/opening cocktail reception. Here you can network, cheers old friends and new, and plan the sessions you’ll attend the next day.
On Friday, July 28, we’re pleased to share that strategic communications expert, advocate, and noted thought leader Jennifer R. Hudson, APR, will be the morning keynote, PRSA Chair Michelle Egan, APR, Fellow PRSA, will keynote the conference’s Radiance Awards Luncheon, and Muck Rack cofounder and CEO Gregory Galant will serve as moderator of the closing keynote panel.
In anticipation of the big day, we’ve curated a dynamic program that promises to engage, educate and empower attendees. Consisting of 12 sessions with over 30 speakers, including cases from Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Waffle House, and Broward Health, here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
PRSA Miami and Greater Fort Lauderdale chapters are jointly hosting this event. Please join our email list for updates on registration, hotels, speakers, and more!