Marketing Associate – Pittsburgh Butler Regional Airport
Seeking a highly driven and creative individual to take our marketing efforts to new heights.
The Pittsburgh Butler Regional Airport is seeking a part-time marketing professional to strategize and implement marketing campaigns for the Pittsburgh Butler Regional Airport.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the airport’s social media presence: draft compelling and engaging content for various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.), monitor existing conversations and participate in outbound engagement as appropriate (i.e.- inserting the airport into relevant and positive social media dialogue through the use of hash tags, comments, etc.)
- Create and launch high-quality blog, while engaging with other industry bloggers to help promote the organization.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media efforts.
- Assist with the development of fundraising initiatives and creative campaigns.
- Implement ‘Vacant Airport Hanger’ campaign.
- Develop marketing and promotion plan for various airport and community events.
- Design, prepare and implement email campaigns, marketing materials and newsletters.
- Prepare analysis of email campaign statistics.
- Monitor, analyze and maximize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and website traffic.
- Assist in updating and maintaining the website.
- Assist in preparing marketing budgets and proposals.
- Attend organization monthly/weekly office meetings.
- Build relationships with local communities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, flexible, hard-working, ethical and committed to the success of the Butler County Airport.
- Possess a high level of organizational skills, be detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and WordPress.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Press release writing / basic media outreach experience.
- Bachelors Degree or higher level degree preferred in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or related field.
- At least 2-5 years of marketing and social media experience.
Compensation & Time Commitment
- Up to $20/hour commensurate based upon level of experience.
- Up to 15 hours/week.
- Minimum 6 month commitment.
To apply, email cover letter, resume, and writing & design samples to BTPMarComm@gmail.com